I have not seen it all... but I have seen and done a lot. From this experience, you can expect a very hands-on and no-nonsense approach from me.
In short, I say what I do and I do what I say.
I specialize into bringing pieces together (finance, sales, marketing, technology, and operational delivery) to transform good strategies into revolutionary and visionary ones.
To understand where I am coming from, here below is a small list of what I have accomplished in the past few years:
- Co-created 2 start-ups (one in France, one in the U.K.) with zero initial funding
- Participated into raising Serie A and B funding from VCs
- Listed a technology company on a Public Market within 4 years of creation
- Now an Indie project builder in the Cyber and Crypto sphere
- Grew organically a company by around 100% each year, 4 times in a row, achieving various awards (Fast Track 100, Deloitte Fast 50, and others...)
- Created teams from scratch and managed subsidiaries in Europe and USA
- Participated into the evaluation and acquisition of 7 target companies (in as many different countries), and then leading their integration into a public company
- Turned around a $25m revenue company making losses of $2m a year to being very profitable ($5m profit over 3 years)
- Managed a global operation of 12 subsidiaries and over 200 employees delivering tech and services to Forture 500 Global Companies
Other notable accomplishments
- Led a R&D team of 45 split over 3 countries
- Implemented Scaled Agile Framework within R&D, and then at Company level
- Moved a licensed based product to Cloud/SaaS
- Ultimately responsible for delivering and implementing business critical cloud solutions to the largest organisations in the world (the US Army, Aramco, Bank of America, AIG, Shell, HSBC, Coca-Cola...)
- Delivered 3 US patents between 2006 and 2016 (here)
- Independently acted as an evaluator and a counsel for the Horizon 2020 European Grant Program (here)
- Self-published a book on Amazon (here)
- Won a 3-year legal battle against a PLC for the benefit of minority shareholders (here)
- Ran a Half-Marathon every single week for a year (that was unfortunately a few years ago now)